GETTING OUT OF THE MILITARY
Continuing Legal Education Seminar
Presented by members of the Bay Area Military Law Panel.
An orientation to military law and discharges, and how to advise service members seeking discharge from the military.
REGISTER NOW! Fill out the registration form here.
Friday, May 20, 2011
10 am – 4 pm
Loyola University Corboy Law Center
25 E. Pearson, Room 208
Presented by: Rai Sue Sussman and Jane Kaplan of the Bay Area Military Law Panel
- Members, minority bars, non-profits, public defenders | $100 ($150 late)
- Other attorneys | $125 ($175 late)
- Law students, legal workers, and low income | $50 ($75 late)
Tuition goes directly to pay cost and includes:
- a CD of all presented material
- a delicious lunch provided by Haifa Cafe, a local Middle Eastern restaurant.
Printed material can be pre-ordered for an additional $50. Financial hardship assistance available.
Register Now! Fill out the registration form here.
You can pay your registration in advance online via Paypal:
Email chicago[@]nlg[.]org for more information.
Sponsored by the Chicago Chapter of the National Lawyers Guild. Co-sponsored by: Iraq Veterans Against the War, Vietnam Veterans Against the War Chicago, and Civilian-Solider Alliance.